Wednesday, 25 February 2015
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
Monday, 16 February 2015
Here is good example of people stuck on the escalator. Are they "TAKING ACTION"
Here is the original stuck on the escalater movie
It's like being stuck in our learning, we ask for help and we need to look for ways to climb out of the pit. Use yor initiative, if the easy road stop's take the hard road.
Here is my Video I made with my friend Aria and Georgia
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
- Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.